Blog #1

There is an introduction on the TRU campus building on the TRU website, which is similar to the theme of my campus facility introduction, but there are some differences. The introduction to TRU’s campus architecture is more specific and highlights the “architecture” part. The author of this page is the staff of TRU introducing the school’s campus architecture to the students. I want to share this with TRU students because it covers all the building usage information in TRU, including some very unpopular building usage information that is usually unknown. I think the questions or topics covered on this page are wealthy. Students can find all the building usage information (although some I have never heard of it). But I think this media report focuses too much on the architecture itself. This page introduces students to the using information and construction topics. Still, it tells a lot about the use of materials (building materials, environmentally friendly materials, sustainable development, etc.) in the content. Although these contents can highlight the sustainable development of the TRU campus and the in-depth thinking of the TRU senior management, it has nothing to do with the students’ understanding of the introduction and use of campus buildings. This web page has been very comprehensive in terms of the introduction and use of campus buildings. I think the content needs to be optimized and thought.

Link:https://www.tru.ca/sustainability/buildings-grounds/details-on-buildings.html

Blog #2

There is also an introduction to campus services on TRU’s campus website, which has the same theme as the student services on my website. The author of this page is the official staff of TRU. The primary purpose is to inform TRU students about the campus services that can be found on campus to facilitate their study and life. I hope to share this with the students because I think the campus services summarized on this webpage are very comprehensive, and students can quickly understand what kind of campus services TRU provides to students. I think this theme is efficient. It has many different kinds of campus services and is very comprehensive. But I think the content of this page is vibrant. In the content section of each campus service, there is only one sentence about what it is, and there is not much introduction. The short content will not arouse readers’ disgust, and when the reader clicks on the link, it can ensure that enough information is provided. I think this is what I need to learn when designing web pages in the future.

Link:https://www.tru.ca/current/campus-services.html

Blog #3

You can also find an introduction to life around campus on the official website of TRU, which has the same purpose as the theme of my Living Environment. In this media report, TRU introduced the situation around Kamloops to prospective or current students. In this media report, you can find answers to the life problems that students may face. There is a video on the web page dedicated to introducing transportation issues around the school and Kamloops to solve the students’ travel problems. To make Kamloops an ideal school for international and non-local students, TRU provides information on Kamloops off-campus accommodation options. I think this web page can help students understand life in Kamloops. This is a significant media report. But I think the living environment includes travel and accommodation and shopping and restaurants. I did not find any information about these here. Many restaurants I know cooperate with TRU, and students can enjoy discounts at these restaurants. I did not find similar information on this page.

Link:https://www.tru.ca/truworld/current-students/living-in-kamloops.html